Brown Leather Dakota Two Pocket Messenger Bag
This sturdy and attractive handmade leather messenger bag will make sure that all of your belongings are transported safely and stylishly! Made from rich and supple genuine goat leather, the neutral brown shade enhances the sophistication of the design. It has a sturdy top handle and a removable and adjustable shoulder strap which can be worn across the body. Two zipper compartments keep papers protected, and the three large inner compartments are perfect for storing your laptop and other electronic devices, with an inner canvas lining to prevent scratches. The external pockets are roomy enough to hold keys, wallets, and phones, and their position on the bag ensures that you can locate these often-used items easily.
The craftsmanship on this messenger back is clear from the fine and durable stitching to the resilient zipper and buckle fastenings. You can rest assured that your most important items are being carried securely.
- FREE SHIPPING (check shipping tab for more information)
- Made of 100% full grain cow leather
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- One large inner compartments ideal for carrying laptops, tablets, and other electronic devices
- 2 zipper compartments for important documents and paperwork
- 2 small pockets in the front & 2 small pocket on the side for often accessed items
- Inner canvas lining
- Handmade by highly experienced artisans
Exterior dimensions (approximate size):
15" W x 11" H x 5" D
16" W x 12" H x 5" D
18" W x 13" H x 5" D
- FREE Shipping to USA on orders over 150$. Fees may apply for worldwide shipping.
- We ship within 1-2 business days of payment, usually in one business day.
- The items are shipped via the FedEx, DHL or UPS. Please allow four to six (5 to 8) business days from shipment to delivery. (USA addresses only).
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday (except on holidays)
- Please note that buyers are responsible for any international customs and duties that may apply.
We thank you in advance for your patience!
From Feb 11th 2021 (Thursday) to Feb 17th 2021 Wednesday (7 days in total)
Resume normal work from Feb 18th.